Test engineering activities
The test engineering activities are focused on the primary testing tasks, which form the core of the test process. Polteq test engineers are trained to test information systems in a structured and efficient way. Experienced test engineers of Polteq can support you in any test project in your organisation.
The test engineering activities include:
- review of the test basis (specifications);
- specification of logial and physical test cases and initial information;
- filling in initial files;
- execution of test cases (dynamic testing);
- inspection and investigation (static testing);
- registration of incidents;
- preserving testware.