The levels for Test organization are typified as follows:
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. People involved know where to find the persons (or department) responsible for test services.
2. There is a structure of control and accountability within the test organization.
3. Test tasks and responsibilities are defined (and documented) and are assigned to a person or organizational unit.
4. The products and services of the test organization are clear to its clients.
|1. Different persons or departments that provide test services reconcile the organizing of their test work.
2. The test organization provides the agreed test resources and services to the projects.
3. A well considered choice has been made as where and how to position the test organization.
4. The test policy is followed.
|1. The products and services of the test organization are regularly evaluated; new services are added when they are cost-effective.
2. The test organization is held accountable for success and failure of test assignments.
3. The test organization performance is regularly compared with external suppliers or similar test organizations.
(Source: “TPI Next, Business Driven Test Process Improvement” ISBN 9072194977)