The levels for Tooling are typified as follows:
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. Information on how to use the tooling is available and accurate.
2. Unattended test execution is supported.
3. The tooling is used to manage test scripts.
4. Verification of test results is supported at relevant interfaces.
|1. The tooling is used for detailed logging of test results.
2. The tooling is used for CRUD actions.
3. The tooling is used for gathering metrics.
4. The tooling is used for traceability of tests to requirements.
|1. The tooling is used for recovery of a run in case of unexpected events (e.g. errors, application crash) is possible.
2. Configurable plug-in’s and/or API’s are available.
3. The tooling is used for automated testing at business process level (End-to-End application integration).