The levels for Test automation team are typified as follows:
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. The team has sufficient knowledge and experience in structured testing.
2. The team has sufficient knowledge and experience in development.
3. The team understands and applies the chosen test automation strategy
|1. The team can explain the rationale behind the chosen test automation strategy.
2. The team has sufficient domain knowledge.
3. Other skill groups understand the added value of the team.
4. All relevant skill groups actively support each other.
|1. The team strives to continuously improve their skills and products.
2. The team proactively gathers relevant information about good practices in test automation.
3. The team provides constructive feedback on the testability of the test object, including improvement suggestions.