The levels for Mobile testing skills are typified as follows:
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. The mobile app tester is well trained and/or has experienced in testing mobile apps.
2. Different mobile perspectives are captured in test preparation.
3. The app tester understands and uses tools during testing the app.
|1. Experience based techniques are applied.
2. The app tester is involved with reviewing process.
3. The tester can perform root cause analysis.
|1. Feedback from end-users perspective is considered to improve the test process.
2. There is a mobile testing training program to constantly update experience and knowledge.
3. The app tester shares the mobile app test knowledge pro-actively in the team.