The levels for Defect analysis are typified as follows:
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. The defect tooling supports logging of external/mobile conditions.
2. The tester adds logging to defects.
3. Tools to prove/reproduce a defect are used
|1. Different app versions of the system under test can be used to compare app behavior.
2. Mobile specific conditions are logged together with the defect to enable easy reproduction.
3. Different environments can be used to compare app behavior and to determine the defect cause
|1. Defects are analysed to discover trends in weak points of the app.
2. Production is monitored to quickly respond to issues.
3. Defect fixes are validated by users from the beta group.
4. Issues from production flow (registered) directly back to de development team for defect analysis.