The levels for Automation architecture are typified as follows:
Please find the checkpoints below.
|1. A high level automation architecture design is available.
2. A basic test abstraction is used in any part of the architecture.
3. All automation fits within the relevant framework(s)
|1. An abstraction layer guarantees uniform read and write access to the test object .
2. Automated scripts always use a test abstraction.
3. The architecture facilitates intelligible test output.
4. Test results contain sufficient information to provide insight into the achieved coverage
|1. Reusable code snippets are available for communication with(in) the automation architecture.
2. Test automation is able to run autonomous.
3. Development and automation architecture are cooperating/integrated to support continuous integration.
4. Architecture facilitates metrics such as mutation coverage, performance, code quality and bug detection.