Because of the increasing demand for test professionals and the growth of our office in Leuven (Louvain), we have a job opening for test professionals in Belgium.
Are you currently living in Belgium? Are you an experienced software tester (2-5 years of experience)? Do you have a healthy ambition and are you willing to pursue a career in software testing?
In that case, we would like to have a conversation with you about your possibilities as test professional at Polteq.
Your position as test professional at Polteq Belgium
Depending on your experience and ambition, you can grow in a variety of test related positions: functional testing, test analysis, test automation, performance testing, test coordination, test management, training, etc.
As a test professional you are capable of executing complex test projects independently and you will often guide other testers. You are the sparring partner of our clients and you guide them in the implementation and adaptation of the test approach. Specific tasks that you will carry out, are:
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the project team;
- Assess customer expectations, define and manage the test requirements;
- Define the test strategy and test plan;
- Define and execute test scenario’s;
- Log and manage defects;
- Follow up, evaluate and report test results;
- Evaluate the test process and make proposals for optimization;
- Advise the client about all test related issues;
- Implement test improvements;
- Select, advise on and implement test tools;
- Contribute to the optimization and maintenance of the test environment.
The test professional we are looking for
You have knowledge of and experience with structured software testing. You are familiar with test methodologies like ISTQB or TMap®. Good communication and analytical skills, flexibility and the drive to deliver work of high quality, are a priority to us.
Other aspects we are looking for:
- A higher degree, bachelor or master;
- Knowledge of test methodologies and/or test tools;
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile / Scrum is an advantage;
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps, SAP, Oracle and development, is an advantage;
- You are capable of understanding a test plan, of gathering test documentation, creating test scripts and executing test cases;
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and/or French;
- You are flexible and creative;
- You have an eye for detail and a passion for software testing.
What do we offer our test professionals?
- Diverse and challenging projects;
- A wide variety of customers at home and abroad;
- Individual career planning and career development;
- Growth opportunities in various directions, the opportunity for you to further specialize yourself and build a career within the testing industry;
- A wide range of trainings;
- Coaching on the job;
- A fantastic work environment in a team of passionate and motivated colleagues;
- A competitive salary package including company car, laptop, mobile phone, insurances, net fees, etc.
Are you interested in the job opening test professional Belgium? Contact Elke Govaerts via +32 (0) 16 39 48 04 or directly via +32 (0) 473 70 03 33. You can also immediately apply for this post by filling in the online application form on the right side of this page. Complete your personal details, send your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you as soon as possible.