iSQI international certification for Agile professionals.
The course iSQI – A4Q Certified Agile Essentials takes participants through the life cycle of an Agile project from release planning and writing user stories to the iteration review (showcase) and retrospective. This two-day training course focuses on the key principles and provides practical suggestions for applying these.
After this certification training participants will be able to value the principles behind the Agile Manifesto and its approach to software development. The participant appreciates the roles within an Agile team and understands how to contribute as an Agile team member to quantifiable requirements. Furthermore he knows how to immediately help meeting the acceptance criteria.
By the end of this certification training participants will be able to:
• value the principles behind the Agile Manifesto and its approach to software development;
• appreciate the roles within an Agile team;
• understand how to contribute as an Agile team member to quantifiable requirements;
• apply Whole Team quality methods to ensure that acceptance criteria are met;
• appreciate the importance of effective Iteration reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through retrospectives.
The iSQI – A4Q Certified Agile Essentials is intended for anyone involved in Agile projects or who wants to become familiar with working in an Agile environment. This includes project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, developers, testers, IT directors and management consultants.
At the end of the training, participants will receive a voucher that allows them to take either an online or physical exam. For groups of at least five people, a classroom exam can also be considered.
Enroll for this course iSQI – A4Q Certified Agile Essentials.