ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certificate training
Polteq provides three training modules which will respectively lead to:
- Advanced Level Test Manager (5 days)
- Advanced Level Test Analyst (4 days)
- Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (3 days)
Advanced level of ISTQB certification is designed for experienced testers who want to expand and improve their knowledge in the given field. Certification consists of three different modules which all finish up with an (multi choice) exam. When a Certified tester successfully obtaines all certificates he receives the “Full Advanced Level” certificate.
The ISTQB Advanced Test Manager training prepares the participants to obtain the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certificate. After following the training participants will be able to set up a test project using proper risk estimations and will know how to
lead the project in line with customer’s policies and strategy. They will be able to create a team to successfully execute test projects within a given framework and will manage to communicate properly with all stakeholders. Participants will also gain full insight of the test manager’s leading role within test process improvement on all levels.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- manage a testing project by implementing the mission, objectives and testing processes established for the testing organization;
- organize and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions for test estimation, planning, monitoring and control;
- create and implement test plans in line with organizational policies and test strategies;
- continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives;
- assess and report relevant and timely test status to project stakeholders;
- identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources;
- identify and plan necessary skills development within their test team;
- propose a business case for test activities which outlines the expected costs and benefits;
- ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders;
- participate in and lead test process improvement initiatives.
The 5 day training course focuses a.o. on test objectives, test strategy, work planning, organizing testing, staffing, test teams, communication, monitoring, reporting and controlling the test process.
This training is accredited by ISTQB. Polteq arranges the examinations following the training.