ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certificate training
Polteq provides three training modules which will respectively lead to:
- Advanced Level Test Manager (5 days)
- Advanced Level Test Analyst (4 days)
- Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (3 days)
Advanced level of ISTQB certification is designed for experienced testers who want to expand and improve their knowledge in the given field. Certification consists of three different modules which all finish up with an (multi choice) exam. When a Certified tester successfully obtaines all certificates he receives the “Full Advanced Level” certificate.
ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst is intended for testers wanting to develop their test analysis, design and execution skills and prepares the participants to obtain the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst certificate. After following the training participants will be able to design and implement functional (black box) tests aligned with existing development approach and risk analyses results. This 4 day course focuses on functionality, usability and user-friendliness.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development life cycle being used;
- determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis;
- select and apply appropriate testing techniques to ensure that the tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria;
- provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to the testing activities;
- determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed;
- assume responsibility for the usability testing of a project;
- effectively participate in formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products;
- design and implement a defect classification scheme;
- use tools to support an efficient testing process.
This training is accredited by ISTQB. Polteq arranges the examinations following the training.