ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst certificate training
Polteq provides three training modules which will respectively lead to:
- Advanced Level Test Manager (5 days)
- Advanced Level Test Analyst (4 days)
- Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst (3 days)
Advanced level of ISTQB certification is designed for experienced testers who want to expand and improve their knowledge in the given field. Certification consists of three different modules which all finish up with an (multi choice) exam. When a Certified tester successfully obtaines all certificates he receives the “Full Advanced Level” certificate.
The ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst training prepares the participants to obtain the ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst certificate. After following the training participants will be able to design and implement structural (white box) tests which emphasize the non-functional quality attributes such as performance, security, and maintainability. Participants also gain deep insight of how important the role of technical test analyst is within test automation and static and dynamic analysis.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- recognize and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems;
- create test plans that detail the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks;
- select and apply appropriate structural design techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on code coverage and design coverage;
- effectively participate in technical reviews with developers and software architects, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in code and architecture;
- recognize risks in code and software architecture and create test plan elements to mitigate those risks through dynamic analysis;
- propose improvements to the security, maintainability and testability of code by applying static analysis;
- outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation;
- select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks;
- understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation.
This training is accredited by ISTQB. Polteq arranges the examinations following the training.