iSQI CMAP Mobile App Testing – Foundation level
Today we cannot imagine our life without tablets and smartphones which all use mobile applications, often a lot more complex than the desktop options. Nowadays developers and testers need to pay attention to a whole variety of things: various types of hardware, operating systems, network operators, image resolutions and sizes to name a few. This two-day training was designed by the International Software Quality Institute
(iSQI). The course prepares participants for the CMAP exam and provides enough information to start working with mobile applications. During the training we practice a lot with emulators to ensure theoretical knowledge is immediately applied.
The course is designed for everyone who is working or planning to work with mobile applications development / testing. Not only testers, but also other project members such as developers and project managers benefit from this training. The participants are expected to have basic knowledge of testing.
Participants need to complete their home work to be able to pass the exam.
This two-day iSQI CMAP mobile app testing course is aimed at professionals in the area of software quality and software testing, preferably on the level of ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level or with 2 years of experience in software testing: testers, test analysts, test designers, test managers (in relation to test processes and in contact with stakeholders) and managers.
A certified iSQI CMAP Mobile App Testing Professional is able to:
- assist in adaptation of existing testing processes for testing of mobile applications;
- support the requirements team in review of mobile application;
- adapt existing testing experience and knowledge and existing way of testing web and other applications to mobile testing including user expectations;
- identify and apply appropriate methods for testing of characteristics unique to mobile technology;
- apply appropriate techniques for testing in a mobile application project;
- identify and use appropriate tools to assist in mobile application testing including emulators/simulators;
- assist the mobile application team in identifying potential test automation activities and corresponding tools;
- improve user experience with a strong understanding of usability;
- have the ability to identify and apply appropriate methods of testing including proper usage of tools, unique to mobile technology;
- assist in identification of requirements of a test lab for carrying out mobile application testing.
The two-day training course “CMAP Mobile App Testing Foundation Level” is developed by the International Software Quality Institute (iSQI).